Warner/Chappell Production Music, Warner Music Group’s production music department, proudly announces that the renowned CPM Music Library is available for licensing immediately in the US and Canada. Warner/Chappell Production Music first took ownership of the catalog in 2010, and has since represented the collection outside of the US and Canada. With the addition of the US and Canada, Warner/Chappell Production Music now represents CPM worldwide through its global offices and sub publishing relationships.
One of the largest and most respected production music catalogs in the world, CPM, formerly Carlin Production Music, is comprised of over 40,000 tracks spanning three series: main series, archive series and classical series.
Produced by Warner/Chappell Production Music’s own London production team, CPM got its start in 1988 and has grown its reputation since, gaining a following based on its wide range of musical genres and high production standards.
“CPM has a long history and contains a wealth of versatile music across every genre imaginable,” said Warner/Chappell Production Music President & CEO Randy Wachtler. “We are extremely proud to represent such a well-regarded production music catalog across the US and Canada, and look forward to building on its already fantastic reputation.”
The CPM catalog has been licensed around the globe for many clients including Major League Baseball, Spongebob Squarepants, Dell, Geico, Armani, and more. The Armani spot can be viewed here.
To preview tracks from the CPM catalog, please visit: http://search.warnerchappellpm.com/onepage/e4a27254689b1bcf03ce33beb0f13408
Warner/Chappell Production Music is a worldwide leader within the production music industry, with over 35 years of experience and success. It unites many of the most successful and respected independent brands in production music, free mobile porn including 615 Music, Non-Stop Music, Gari Music, Groove Addicts, V – The Production Library, and many others. The brands comprising Warner/Chappell Production Music have been the recipients of many industry awards, including multiple Emmys®, Tellys, ADDYs and Promax honors.
Warner/Chappell Production Music is a proud part of Warner Music Group, home to a collection of the best-known labels in the music industry, including Atlantic Records, Elektra, Fueled By Ramen, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, and Warner Bros. Records, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
WCM Top Songs in the Hot 100
- 1Bodak Yellow – Cardi B
- 6Feel It Still – Portugal.The Man
- 10Unforgettable – French Montana
- 12Rake It Up – Yo Gotti feat. Nicki Minaj
- 15Attention – Charlie Puth
- 17There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back – Shawn Mendes
- 21Wild Thoughts – DJ Khaled
- 22HUMBLE. – Kendrick Lamar
- 23That's What I Like – Bruno Mars
- 29Havana – Camila Cabello
- 30XO TOUR LIF3 – Lil Uzi Vert
- 31Body Like A Backroad – Sam Hunt
- 38No Promises – Cheat Codes
- 42New Rules – Dua Lipa
- 43Small Town Boy – Dustin Lynch
- 47...Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- 49Bad At Love – Halsey
- 50Redbone – Childish Gambino
- 52Butterfly Effect – Travis Scott
- 56Roll In Peace – Kodak Black
- 57The Way Life Goes – Lil Uzi Vert
- 65Greatest Love Story – Lanco
- 66Feels – Calvin Harris
- 67They Don't Know – Jason Aldean
- 71Every Little Thing – Carly Pearce
- 79Sauce It Up – Lil Uzi Vert
- 81More Girls Like You – Kip Moore
- 82Fix A Drink – Chris Janson
- 83I'll Name the Dogs – Blake Shelton
- 85I Could Use A Love Song – Maren Morris
- 88It Ain't My Fault – Brothers Osborne
- 92No Such Thing As A Broken HEart – Old Dominion
- 93Do I Make You Wanna – Billy Currington
- 98Smooth – Florida Georgia Line
- Sign In